Hello buddies 🙂
Supplies Required :
- Arrange all six matches in the form of a dresser table.3 boxes on one side and 3 on the other side.
- Now stick all of the 6 six boxes together like a dresser.
- Cover the outer side of the box with a pretty gift wrapper.
- Our dresser is almost ready, We just have to add handles to pull out the boxes.
- These handles have to be very small yet it has to be sturdy and main thing is it should withstand some force when you pull it out. So sticking something with glue will not work. Also it has to be neat and pretty.
- I was thinking of this licking up a lolly pop and it happened the “Eureka” moment 😛
- Yes i cut a small piece of the lolly pop stick and stitched it in front of the boxes.
- See now its sturdy, neat, simple and my favourite part is its from a trash 🙂
- Thats it ! Its ready 🙂 You can store all your favourite tiny things.
I used this as my earing box. That serves the purpose, looks pretty and its for Freeee !!
Make one for yourself and tell me how you liked it and what you will store in it ?
Like these stuff ? Follow my blog to get more of these.