Hello buddies 🙂
Today I will show you a neat and simple idea to store your dangles and earrings. This method is easy to access and as I said its a simple idea. And the best thing is as I prefer every time this is one of pure made-out-of-trash project.
Have you noticed the plastic collar kind of thing which we get along with new shirts. Next time when your brother or father gets a new shirt.Grab this plastic collar from them, before they throw it out. Yeah you guessed it right, I used these to hang my earrings 🙂 But how ? Will show you 🙂
- First I got the plastic collar
- Then I opened my cupboard. Did you see that offset ? I am lucky 🙂
- I cut the Collar into two halves the one part which has slits in it will serve as my dangling holders .
- Then I fixed the collar on the offset with the help of Cellophane tape.
- The other part of the collar ? wait don’t throw it off.
- I cut similar slits in this part as well But I let these slits to extend to one edge of the collar
- This is for studs which can not be hanged. I attached this part on the upper part of the offset in my cupboard.