Hello buddies 🙂
I am back again with yet another simple recycle craft. In this post I will show you how I turned a Take-away-plastic-cup into a pretty Pen holder. It will take hardly ten mins to make this pen holder.
- Waste Plastic Cup
- Burlap/Jute Thread
- Old driver CD (smaller ones you ll get along with pen drives)
- Take any plastic container/ take away cup.
- Take a piece of Jute thread apply glue on the outer side of the cup
- Start spinning jute thread around the cup, stick it tightly to form a jute layer on the cup.
- After you completely cover the sides of the cup, attach the small CD below the cup.
- This is for sturdiness. Since the base of the cup is very small it might fall down often that is why I added this CD to keep the holder upright.
- Then I used bits of woolen thread to make a small flower embellishment on the Front of the cup.
- Thats it Pretty pen holder ready !! 🙂
- I like the colour and rustic look of the jute thread. It may not be very pretty at close up though, if you don’t like it you can also do the same thing with normal woolen thread.
- But remember you have to spin it very closely.
- I did this pen holder with woolen thread as well 🙂 This looks even more neat 🙂
- For the woolen thread holder I used quilling flowers as embellishment (Didin’t I promise you I will use quilling somewhere in my projects).
- Check out my quilling tutorial post here to know how to make these quilling flowers.
- You can even use these Pen holders as flower vases 🙂
Do you like these stuff ? Follow my blog . You can find the follow button on the right side top corner of the page, take a moment to confirm subscription by checking the confirmation e-mail in your subscribed mail-ID. Also if you are in Facebook be kind to like my page here and support me.