Hello Buddies 🙂
Today’s post is a colourful makeover to your old-to-be-thrown-away desk calendar, its one of my favourite recycle craft 🙂 I have pinned this idea long back and wanted to give it a try. Fortunately I got hold of the supplies handy and it came out really well 🙂
Its a FUN–RE–WRITABLE–COLOURFUL–DESK–CALENDAR. It will make a cheerful addition to your boring desk.
Right shall we start the tutorial now ?
- Paint chip – Samples
- Old Desk Calendar
- OHP sheet
- White board Marker
- Take a Old desk Calender
- Remove all the old sheets
- Get a sample paint chip card from your nearest paint shop.
- Have you seen them those sample cards they will have pretty colours painted in small squares in all possible variations
- Choose any seven colour series from it
- In each colour you will need six variations in it
- Cut out the six colour squares a total of (6×7) 42 square bits of colours has to be present
- Arrange the squares on the desk calendar [ 6 x 7 matrix format ] and stick them all
- Cut two rectangular pieces of colour chip and stick it above this matrix format that is for writing the month and year.
- Write down the days Sunday , Monday etc on the corresponding squares of the first column.
- Cut out an OHP sheet in the size of the calendar and attach it on top of the squares.
- Write down the dates, month and year on the OHP sheet for the present month
- You can write the leave days with a different colour marker
- Thats it Calendar ready ! 🙂 Enjoy the colourful makeover of your old calendar 🙂
Do you like these stuff ? Then Follow my blog to see more of these . You can find the follow button on the right side top corner of the page, take a moment to confirm subscription by checking the confirmation e-mail in your subscribed mail-ID. Also if you are in Facebook be kind to like my page here and support me