Hello Buddies 🙂
I am back again with another recycle craft. This time I recycled an Old CD lying around my house and our recent charm paint chip :). If you missed it I have posted about my paint chip calendar here last week check it out.
Lets jump into the tutorial of my DIY-Recycled-Clock
- Old CD
- small clock machine
- Paint Chips
- Punching machine
- Acrylic Paint (I used Black)
- Paint Brush
- Paint the CD with any colour you wish. I chose to paint it black
- Punch small circles from the paint chips. You can decide on what all colours you need.
- I chose 12 different colours and made 2 punches on each colour so I got a total of 24 small colour circles.
- Mark the hours on the CD, this can done using a pro-circle or protractor.
- Divide the 360 degree by 12 so you get 30 degree gap between each hour.
- Mark the spots and stick 2 punches of each colour as shown in the picture
- Now fix the clock machine behind the CD
- I used cellophane tape to fix the machine on the CD and a small thermocol piece to balance the clock
- Tada ! colourful clock ready 🙂 Isn’t it easy to make ? You might have almost all the supplies at your home.
- To make the Clock hands brighter I stuck two pieces of paint chip on the clock hands. This step is optional
- Do try this simple recycle craft and tell me how you liked it 🙂
Do you like these stuff ? Then Follow my blog to get more of these . You can find the follow button on the right side top corner of the page, take a moment to confirm subscription by checking the confirmation e-mail in your subscribed mail-ID. Also if you are in Facebook be kind to like my page here and support me