Hello Buddies 🙂
I have added a new interest recently, making paper jewelry 🙂 Didn’t I mention that we can make earrings out of quilling paper in my quilling tutorial post. Yes Finally I tried making a earring out of quilling paper . Here we go my first piece of paper jewelry 🙂
My Method :
- Roll the neon colour paper first into a tight circle
- Stick the purple paper at the end of the neon paper and continue to roll the tight circle.
- Secure the end of purple paper with glue.
- Give a slight push in the middle of the circle and raise it above to form the Jumkhee shape of the earring.
- Insert an I – pin inside the Jumkhee and connect it with the Hooks with pliers.
- Apply varnish on the earring with a small paint brush. This is to make your earring resistant to water. But mind it don’t wear these and jump into the pool.
- Thats it earring ready 🙂
- Sorry buddies I forgot to take step by step photos 😦
Do you like these stuff ? Then Follow my blog to see more of these . You can find the follow button on the right side top corner of the page, take a moment to confirm subscription by checking the confirmation e-mail in your subscribed mail-ID. Also if you are in Facebook be kind to like my page here and support me