Hello Buddies 🙂
As I have promised here is my second Jewelry Of The Week post. This time I made an even more easier earring. These earrings I make with the quilling paper. I have also written a post on quilling tutorial check it out if interested. Here we go with tutorial for one of my favourite piece of paper jewelry 🙂
My Method :
- Roll the pink colour paper first into a tight circle
- Stick the maroon paper at the end of the pink paper and continue to roll to form the bottom circle.
- Secure the end of maroon paper with glue.
- Roll another pink paper and make a smaller circle
- Attach these two circles as shown in the picture
- Add a ring on the top pink circle
- Connect a hook to the Ring of the top circle
- Stick two small stones in the centre of the bottom circle to add a little charm 🙂
- Apply varnish on the earring with a small paint brush. This is to make your earring resistant to water. But mind it don’t wear these and jump into the pool.
- Thats it earring ready 🙂
- Make your own jewelry and adore yourself 🙂
Do you like these stuff ? Then Follow my blog to see more of these . You can find the follow button on the right side top corner of the page, take a moment to confirm subscription by checking the confirmation e-mail in your subscribed mail-ID. Also if you are in Facebook be kind to like my page here and support me