Hello Buddies 🙂
- Choose the dress for which you want to make the earring.
- Select two matching colours from the paint chip card
- Cut four small squares two from each colour.
- Attach these two squares one below the other as shown in the picture
- Connect a hook to the corner of the first square.
- Stick two small stones in the centre of the bottom square to make it little interesting
- Apply varnish on the earring with a small paint brush. This is to make your earring resistant to water. But mind it don’t wear these and jump into the pool.
- Thats it earring ready 🙂
- Make your own jewelry and adore yourself 🙂
Do you like these stuff ? Then Follow my blog to see more of these . You can find the follow button on the right side top corner of the page, take a moment to confirm subscription by checking the confirmation e-mail in your subscribed mail-ID. Also if you are in Facebook be kind to like my page here and support me