Hello Buddies 🙂
Sorry I couldn’t post JOTW last sunday. Its coming in a little late. But this is a very special Jewelry Of The Week post especially for me because I didn’t make this week’s jewelry . My best buddy made these earrings for me :). I am so very happy and am in love with those earrings 🙂 These earrings were made from quilling paper. I have also written a post on quilling tutorial check it out if you are interested. Here we go with tutorial for my very special and favourite piece of jewelry 🙂
- Roll the pink colour paper first into a tight circle
- Connect two light blue paper together and make a bigger roll.
- Now connect three papers of the green colour and roll together to form an even more bigger circle.
- Three circles of increasing sizes and various colurs are ready.
- Attach these three circles as shown in the picture
- Add a ring on the top pink circle
- Connect a hook to the Ring of the top circle
- Stick two small stones in the centre of the bottom circles to add a little charm 🙂
- Apply varnish on the earring with a small paint brush. This is to make your earring resistant to water. But mind it don’t wear these and jump into the pool.
- Thats it earring ready 🙂
- Make your own jewelry and adore yourself 🙂
How lovely is the colour choice ! Thank u buddy 🙂
Do you like these stuff ? Then Follow my blog to see more of these . You can find the follow button on the right side top corner of the page, take a moment to confirm subscription by checking the confirmation e-mail in your subscribed mail-ID. Also if you are in Facebook be kind to like my page here and support me