Hello Buddies 🙂
This week’s Jewelry Of The Week post is ready on time 🙂 Yet another earring made from quilling paper. I have also written a post on quilling tutorial check it out if you are interested. Here we go with the tutorial 🙂
- Roll the red colour paper first into a tight circle
- Connect black paper at the end and continue rolling
- Make two circles with this black red combination
- Insert the head pin at the centre of the circle
- Bend it from behind and bring it to the top as shown in the picture now insert a white bead to the head pin.
- Using round nose pliers make a loop and cut off any excess wire using wire cutters.
- Connect fish hook ear wire to this loop
- Apply varnish on the earring with a small paint brush. This is to make your earring resistant to water.
- Thats it earring ready 🙂
- Make your own jewelry and adore yourself 🙂
Do you like these stuff ? Then Follow my blog to see more of these . You can find the follow button on the right side top corner of the page, take a moment to confirm subscription by checking the confirmation e-mail in your subscribed mail-ID. Also if you are in Facebook be kind to like my page here and support me