Hello buddies 🙂
I have got a colourful project for you 🙂 Who will not love rainbows ? Ever from my childhood I have been fascinated by Rainbows and its colours. Inspired by them I made a key chain this week. Its made from quilling paper.If you missed my quilling tutorial check it out here. This one is a very simple and easy craft to make. Lets see how I made it. Off to the tutorial !
Supplies required :
My Method :
- Roll quilling into tight circles.
- Form circles with 7 colours of rainbow.
- Arrange them in the order of the rainbow.
- Stick it together
- Form a colourful cylinder
- Almost done.
- Now insert a wire inside the paper cylinder.
- Form loops at both ends of the wire after inserting
- Connect a pearl bead on one end and Key loop on the other end.
- Thats it colourful charming Key chain ready 🙂
- You can even personalise it by writing your name each letter on one colour 🙂
- L-A-K-S-H-M-I on V-I-B-G-Y-O-R will match 🙂 lucky 🙂 🙂
Make your own key chains and enjoy 🙂 Tell me how you liked it.
Do you like these stuff ? Then Follow my blog to see more of these . You can find the follow button on the right side top corner of the page, take a moment to confirm subscription by checking the confirmation e-mail in your subscribed mail-ID. Also if you are in Facebook be kind to like my page here and support me.