Hello Buddies 🙂
- Roll the quilling paper into a tight circles. Form 4 violet colour circles and two pink colour circles.
- Stack one pink inbetween two violet circles and stick them together
- Insert the stack of 3 circles inside an eyepin.
- Form a loop above the stack
- Cut the excess wire
- Add three loreals to the eye pin loop
- Connect ear hook to the top loop
- Add tiny floral design to the center pink circle.
- Apply varnish on the earring with a small paint brush. This is to make your earring resistant to water.
- Thats it earring ready 🙂
- Make your own jewelry and adore yourself 🙂
Do you like these stuff ? Then Follow my blog to see more of these . You can find the follow button on the right side top corner of the page, take a moment to confirm subscription by checking the confirmation e-mail in your subscribed mail-ID. Also if you are in Facebook be kind to like my page here and support me