Sorry Buddies I was a bit busy so couldn’t post for the past two weeks. But I am back again with the a new recycle jewelry this week 🙂 This is a very simple and recycled earring made out of old x ray 🙂
My Method :
- Cut four circles from X – Ray, two circles from golden paper.
- Cut the floral pattern on 2 x-ray circles using a cutter
- Stick 3 circles in this order x-ray, golden paper, x ray with floral pattern
- Put holes on top and bottom of the circles
- Attach Ear hooks on top hole
- Connect white pearls on the bottom hole.
- Thats it earring ready 🙂
Do you like these stuff ? Then Follow my blog to see more of these . You can find the follow button on the right side top corner of the page, take a moment to confirm subscription by checking the confirmation e-mail in your subscribed mail-ID. Also if you are in Facebook be kind to like my page here and support me