Hello Buddies 🙂
This week I went back to my jumkhees 🙂 I don’t know why but I like the jumkhee earrings more. So this week I made one Attractive red colour bell earring with white crystal hangings. It looks simple and pretty 🙂
- Quilling paper – Red
- Head pins
- Eye pins
- Ear hooks
- crystal beads
- Wire cutter
My Method :
- Roll the red colour paper first into a tight circle using quilling needle
- Secure the end of red paper with glue.
- Give a slight push in the middle of the circle from one side and raise it above to form the bell like shape for the earring.
- Insert a white crystal bead into a head pin and form a loop and cut the excess wire this forms the hanging part
- Insert a small silver bead inside a eye pin. Then insert the quilling paper inside this eye pin.
- Form a small loop of this eye pin and cut the excess wire
- Connect the hanging bead loop with this eye pin end. Now the jumkhee bell and hanging beads get connected.
- Insert the Ear hook in the loop above the paper bell.
- Apply varnish on the earring with a small paint brush. This is to make your earring resistant to water.
- Thats it earring ready 🙂
Do you like these stuff ? Then Follow my blog to see more of these . You can find the follow button on the right side top corner of the page, take a moment to confirm subscription by checking the confirmation e-mail in your subscribed mail-ID. Also if you are in Facebook be kind to like my page here and support me