Hello Buddies 🙂
This week’s earring is a new try 🙂 I used M-seal to make these earrings. M-seal is a clay kind of a thing we use to seal the pipeline leakages.We had some extra at my house so i tried a simple hand pressed earring with it. Check it out
- M-Seal (Resin and hardner)
- Head pins
- Eye pins
- Ear hooks
- crystal beads
- Wire cutter
- Cut equal parts of resin and hardner from the M-seal and knead it together
- Hand press it in the shape of a pyramid
- Insert an eye pin in the middle of it before it dries.
- Let it dry for atleast half and hour. Then it will harden
- Form a loop on top of the pyramid with the other end of the eye pin.
- Connect a ear hook at the top loop.
- Insert a head pin inside a white crystal bead and form a dangle kind
- Connect this crystal bead dangle with the bottom loop of the eye pin inserted in the m-seal
- Apply some glitter on three sides of the m seal.
- Thats it earring ready 🙂
- Make your own jewelry and adore yourself 🙂
Do you like these stuff ? Then Follow my blog to see more of these . You can find the follow button on the right side top corner of the page, take a moment to confirm subscription by checking the confirmation e-mail in your subscribed mail-ID. Also if you are in Facebook be kind to like my page here and support me