Hello Buddies 🙂
I am back again. This week I made a cute trendy earring made from mseal/clay. M-seal is a clay kind of thing we use to seal the pipeline leakages.I tried a simple hand pressed earring with it. Its in the shape of dice. Check it out
- M-Seal (Resin and hardner)
- Head pins
- Ear hooks
- Wire cutter
- Cut equal parts of resin and hardner from the M-seal and knead it together
- Press it in the shape of a cube.
- Insert a head pin into the corner of the mseal cube.
- Let it dry atleast for an hour
- Once its dry apply fabric paint on it of any colour of your choice i chose black.
- Form a loop on top of the cube using the headpin
- Connect the ear hook to this loop
- Now mark the dice markings with white fabric paint
- Thats it trendy hand pressed dice earrings ready
- Make these adorable earrings and enjoy it !
Do you like these stuff ? Then Follow my blog to see more of these . You can find the follow button on the right side top corner of the page, take a moment to confirm subscription by checking the confirmation e-mail in your subscribed mail-ID. Also if you are in Facebook be kind to like my page here and support me