Hello Buddies 🙂
One more cute earring ready for this weeks Jewelry of the week. Its a blue green combination. I love this combination. I used thinner quilling papers this time and lesser jewelry making tools. As you all requested this time I tried to take step by step photos as much as possible.I couldn’t wait till Sunday to post so here’s your JOTW in advance 🙂
- Take a green paper and tightly roll it into a circle
- Take a half length blue paper and similarly roll it as a tight
- Take a blue quilling paper and roll it over a thick pen like marker. You will get a ring shape.Remove it from the pen
- I pressed it slightly on one side it turned into a rounded triangle i liked the shape 🙂
- Stick the bigger circle in green colour on the pinched edge.
- Stick the small blue circle on top (as shown in the picture)
- Insert a jump ring on the blue circle. Also add an ear hook in the Jump ring.
- Close the Jump ring and Earring is almost ready
- Stick small white rhine stones on the green circle to hide the hole in the centre as well as to add charm to the earring
- Apply varnish on the earring with a small paint brush. This is to make your earring resistant to water.
- Thats it pretty paper jewelry ready 🙂
- Make your own jewelry and adore yourself 🙂
Do you like these stuff ? Then Follow my blog to see more of these . You can find the follow button on the right side top corner of the page, take a moment to confirm subscription by checking the confirmation e-mail in your subscribed mail-ID. Also if you are in Facebook be kind to like my page here and support me