Hello buddies 🙂
How are you people doing ? Finally I got time to make a DIY project and write post of it. As always this time also I have done a recycle project. This will be of interest to people who has a green thumb and interested in gardening. I don’t have any mud floor in my house so all I can do is only pot planting.
I almost use all the scrap as planters broken mugs buckets pet bottles so many things has been transformed as planters in my tiny roof garden. Adding to the list Last week I made a tiny hanging planter for my succulents with coconut shell.Lets see how I made it
Supplies Required :
- Coconut shell
- Old Bangle.
- Burlap Thread
- Tiny pebbles
- Succulent plants
My Method :
- Tie three thread to the Bangle as shown in the picture.
- This forms the base for the hanging coconut shell
- Clean the coconut shell
- Put the pebbles on it and fill it with dirt
- Now plant your succulents or any tiny plant on it
- Place the shell over the bangle
- Connect all three threads together and hang it on a perfect spot
- You can even colour the shells, add tiny beads to the thread and add jingles to the bottom of the shell so that you will get sound when it moves in wind.
- There are so many other options.
- I didn’t have time and I liked it plain so no decorations for my planter.
- It looks pretty the way it is !
- Thats it pretty recycled planter ready !
Do you like these stuff ? Then Follow my blog to see more of these . You can find the follow button on the right side top corner of the page, take a moment to confirm subscription by checking the confirmation e-mail in your subscribed mail-ID. Also if you are in Facebook be kind to like my page here and support me