Hello Buddies 🙂
I made yet another handmade water colour painted bookmark. My obsession with painted bookmarks has not stopped. Painting bookmarks was such a fun. I couldn’t stop making them. I made patterned Bookmarks with water colours. I did a chevron pattern. It turned out pretty and I loved it. Really this water colour amuses me very much.
Supplies Required :
- Water colour
- Card stock
My Method :
- Cut out the card stock in the bookmark shape.
- Chose any size, mine was 10cm x 3cm
- Draw a 0.5cm offset line inside the bookmark
- Draw a chevron pattern
- Paint it with different water colours
- Apply picture varnish on the paint to prevent it from coming off.
- An optional satin ribbon can also be added. But I left it as it is.
- Thats it bookmark is ready !
Do you like these stuff ? Then Follow my blog to see more of these . You can find the follow button on the right side top corner of the page, take a moment to confirm subscription by checking the confirmation e-mail in your subscribed mail-ID. Also if you are in Facebook be kind to like my page here and support me.