Hello Buddies 🙂
This weeks Jewellery is ready ! A pink and purple combination 🙂 This time i have used a new tool craft punches I live them they are so handy 🙂
Supplies Required :
- Quilling Paper
- White Glue
- Craft Punch
- Rhine stone
- Jump Rings
- Ear Hooks
My Method :
- Roll one strip into a tight circle
- Roll pink strip over the white circle then continue purple strip on that
- Roll half length of pink strip into a smaller circle
- Attach it to the larger circle
- Insert a jump ring into the small pink circle
- Add a Ear hook to the Jump ring
- Punch a floral punch using craft punch
- Stick it on the circle
- Stick a Rhine stone on the flower
- Thats it Earring ready !
- Apply varnish on the earring with a small paint brush. This is to make your earring resistant to water.
- Thats it Pretty earrings ready !
- Make your own jewelry and adore yourself
Do you like these stuff ? Then Follow my blog to see more of these . You can find the follow button on the right side top corner of the page, take a moment to confirm subscription by checking the confirmation e-mail in your subscribed mail-ID. Also if you are in Facebook be kind to like my page here and support me