Hello Buddies 🙂
Happy women’s day to all the precious ladies in this world. It is one of the most special day for all the women. So all the ladies take some “me” time for you today. Do your most favourite thing today. Eat the best dish you like. Take some rest.Watch your favourite movie. Live the day happyly for yourself. Meet and wish all the ladies you have known ! Those you can’t meet send your wishes to them.
The best way to send in your wishes is through greeting cards and I always prefer handmade cards over the hallmark bought cards. Handmade may not be perfect but that’s the beauty of them. They have always made the person who receives it more happy than shop bought gifts.
Enough said let me show you the tiny and sweet greeting card for happy women’s day !
Supplies Required :
- Card stock
- Quilling paper
- Craft glue
- Rhine stone
- Quilling needle
My method :
- Cut a card stock of required size
- Choose a design
- I did a small flower and a butterfly
- To make the flower first 5 petals have to made .I used a green paper and formed this hollow petals by rolling the 3 mm paper around a pen then take it out and pinch it at one end to form tea drop shape
- Then make a tight small tea drop in pink color and insert inside this green outer petal
- Arrange them as a flower and stick a pink Rhine stone in the middle. Flower part is ready
- Then I made two leaves in black color attached them with a pink stem to the flower
- Then a tiny red butterfly with two loose coil tea drops thats all ready
- I added two pieces of left out papers as embellishment on the side
- Easy peasy card ready !
- Write the wishes and post them
Do you like these stuff ? Then Follow my blog to see more of these . You can find the follow button on the right side top corner of the page, take a moment to confirm subscription by checking the confirmation e-mail in your subscribed mail-ID. Also if you are in Facebook be kind to like my page here and support me