Hello Buddies 🙂 Sunday post is published today due to technical problems One more cute earring ready for this weeks Jewelry of the week. Its a famous combination pink and blue. I used quilling papers and pearl beads and lesser jewelry making tools.
- Quilling paper(5mm)
- Ear hooks
- Jump rings
- White half pearls (tiny rhine stone size)
- Small white pearls
- Nose Plier
- Take a half length(10cm) blue paper and similarly roll it as a tight circle
- Take a pink quilling paper and roll it over a thick pen like marker. You will get a ring shape.Remove it from the pen
- I pressed it slightly on one side it turned into a tea drop shape
- Stick the blue circle in bottom of the pink tea drop (on the other side of the pinched edge).
- Stick the small half pearl at the centre of the blue circle
- Insert a jump ring on the pinched edge of the pink tea drop. Also add an ear hook in the Jump ring.
- Close the Jump ring and Earring is almost ready
- Add a hanging small white pearl to the jump ring inside the tea drop shape
- Apply varnish on the earring with a small paint brush. This is to make your earring resistant to water.
- Thats it pretty paper jewelry ready 🙂
- Make your own jewelry and adore yourself 🙂Do you like these stuff ? Then Follow my blog to see more of these . You can find the follow button on the right side top corner of the page, take a moment to confirm subscription by checking the confirmation e-mail in your subscribed mail-ID. Also if you are in Facebook be kind to like my page here and support me