Having a pretty neat table, all my requirements on it A Computer in the middle a pen stand, phone stand, small succulent plant, cute keepsakes tiny photo frame having all this is my favourite wish to top all this I wanted most of them handmade. Since I am used to making handmade gifts to friends and family. I planned to make these things all by myself and I am halfway done
An amazing beautiful piece of art. I was impressed and so much happy and you know what ! Its completely handmade. I wanted to share it with all of you. He has even taken step by step photos ( My craft buddy is so adoringly creative)
Check out the design so beautiful such perfection ( The engineer in him claims for the perfect proportionate design ) so adorable. The choice of colours, the pretty floral pattern added as embellishment he has cut and pasted every piece separately such patience it takes. Such a worthy and most creative gift that made me go to clouds. Here we go
Supplies Required :
- Card board
- Chart (Black and Red)
- Craft Knife
- White Glue
- Colour paper (Blue colour)
My Method (Actually his menthod 😉 )
- The desk organizer has two parts One part is for holding the pens and pencils the other part is multiple purpose, It can hold papers, visiting cards etc I used it for keeping my Phone.
- He made this desk organizer part by part. The first part pen holder is my favourite
- He has painstakingly cut out hollow squares from the card board (8 Nos)
- Stick two squares together forming 4 pieces
- Cover these squares with black chart
- Then he stuck these at fixed distances on two rectangular pieces of card board (See picture for better understanding)
- Other part is the phone stand ( Supposedly thats how I use it )
- It has 3 curved pieces. One smaller one and other two bigger ones
- Small ones he covered with red coloured chart. Other big parts in black colour (This black part is where I keep my phone)
- The bigger parts are stuck with two rectangular pieces on the side
- All these parts are stuck on a black base cardboard, Pen stand on the left , Phone stand on left. Other smaller curved part was stuck just before this phone stand on the left side itself. This place I use for keeping Eraser, Sharpner and tiny things like that
- And one more beautiful thing is the tiny Floral embellishment he added on the phone stand
- And finally he assembled everything in place.
- Thats it the amazingly perfect desk organizer ready ! The most adorable and favourite gift I recieved.
- Now my gift sits comfortably on my desk.
Do you like these stuff ? Then Follow my blog to see more of these . You can find the follow button on the right side top corner of the page, take a moment to confirm subscription by checking the confirmation e-mail in your subscribed mail-ID. Also if you are in Facebook be kind to like my page here and support me