Its been a very long time since I made a jewellery. Lets catch up again. The easiest and ever pretty design is the jumkhees. May be because of its elegance or because of the traditional design I am more attracted to the Jumkhee designs than any other design. This weeks jewellery is a simple yet beautiful Pink and pearl combination Jumkhee.An adorable one it will make a pretty gift as well
- Quilling paper – Pink
- Head pins
- Eye pins
- Ear hooks
- Pearl beads
- Wire cutter
My Method :
- Roll the pink colour paper first into a tight circle using quilling needle (I used two papers for one jumkhee)
- Secure the end of the paper with glue.
- Give a slight push in the middle of the circle from one side and raise it above to form the bell like shape for the earring.
- Insert a white pearl bead into a head pin and form a loop and cut the excess wire this forms the hanging part
- Insert a small silver bead inside a eye pin. Then insert the jumkhee shape inside this eye pin from the bottom.I also added a golden flat flower like piece over the jumkhee this is optional
- Form a small loop of this eye pin and cut the excess wire
- Connect the hanging bead loop with this eye pin end. Now the jumkhee bell and hanging beads get connected.
- Insert the Ear hook in the loop above the paper bell.
- Go here for step by step photos.
- Finally I stuck some Pink Rhine stones on the edges of the Jumkhees to beautify them. Some glittering is always girly 😉
- Apply varnish on the earring with a small paint brush. This is to make your earring resistant to water.
- Thats it earring ready 🙂
Do you like these stuff ? Then Follow my blog to see more of these . You can find the follow button on the right side top corner of the page, take a moment to confirm subscription by checking the confirmation e-mail in your subscribed mail-ID. Also if you are in Facebook be kind to like my page here and support me