Its been a very long time since I made a jewellery. Lets catch up again. The easiest and ever pretty design is the jumkhees. May be because of its elegance or because of the traditional design I am more attracted to the Jumkhee designs than any other design. This weeks jewellery is a simple yet beautiful Pink and pearl combination Jumkhee.An adorable one it will make a pretty gift as well
Having a pretty neat table, all my requirements on it A Computer in the middle a pen stand, phone stand, small succulent plant, cute keepsakes tiny photo frame having all this is my favourite wish to top all this I wanted most of them handmade. Since I am used to making handmade gifts to friends and family. I planned to make these things all by myself and I am halfway done
An amazing beautiful piece of art. I was impressed and so much happy and you know what ! Its completely handmade. I wanted to share it with all of you. He has even taken step by step photos ( My craft buddy is so adoringly creative)
Check out the design so beautiful such perfection ( The engineer in him claims for the perfect proportionate design ) so adorable. The choice of colours, the pretty floral pattern added as embellishment he has cut and pasted every piece separately such patience it takes. Such a worthy and most creative gift that made me go to clouds. Here we go
Hello Buddies 🙂
How are you doing its been a loooooooong time I have posted something here. Sorry for leaving my space unattended and keeping you all waiting. I have been held up with some exams and couldn’t post anything here. I almost forgot “Happy Ramzan” to all my Muslim buddies 🙂 Wishes and Apologies done now shall we move on to what I have in store for you. I wasn’t posting anything lately but I have been making few crafts now and then to keep me sane ;). So this week lets start with a lighter and easier post.
In school every child might have used a colour pencil. It might have been our fancy to colour every colouring page given by our craft teacher. We get fascinated by the crayons and colour pencils when we were young. As we grew up we moved to better colouring means like paint water colour and many more. We have left behind the colour pencils and thought they were for kids and we think we have out grown it.
Its never a sin to go back to your childhood and relive those happiness. It makes us feeling good. Same way I thought of doing a colour pencil drawing in memory of my childhood colouring books. But this time the colouring was a bit matured :). Its not a bad idea anyway It turned out to be a pretty nice drawing. Let me show you how I made one !
Supplies Required :
- Card Stock
- Colour Pencil
- Ordinary drawing pencil
My Method :
- Since we are grown up now we will draw our own drawing instead of the colouring books
- So the first step is to trace the design in a simple pencil outline drawing
- Once the design is complete slightly rub it with eraser It should be seen but not so prominent
- Now start colouring with the colour pencils
- I used only two colours. SInce mine is a floral design, Green for leaves and Pink for the flowers thats it I meant it to be simple
- First Green outline to the stem and leaves draw with little pressure
- Then colour the insides of the outline without pressure ever so lightly
- Next is the flower I drew the outlines darker and made few places opaque with thick colour
- Then the left out part inside the flower was coloured pink but lighter like we did in the leaves
- We are almost done.Now I made it a little darker here and there few finishing touches and I am amazed by my pretty drawing myself.
- Really a good drawing with such simple tools
- Go grab your set of colour pencils and make your pencil drawings in colour 🙂
- Have fun and do share your beautiful drawings
Happy drawing 🙂
Watercolours is one of my most favourite painting colours. Every one of us must have used it from our childhood. We have been familiar with those colours but we never could easily predict the outcome :). That’s the interesting part of water colours they behave in their own way.
I haven’t done much of paintings but have done a few greeting cards and bookmarks with water colours. So I decided to do a simple painting with water colours along with my nephew who has come home for school annual holidays. And I have to admit it was lot more fun than we expected and there was more learning for both of us. Here we go with the two paintings we both made.
This one I painted I loved the way the colours merged with each other
This one I helped my nephew to paint he is one creative kid ! What a lovely creation isn’t it. It was fun with him
Making bookmarks was one of my favourite craft. I have made many different bookmark. I I almost had an obsession for making bookmarks. My buddy got inspired by me and he tried making a few bookmarks using chart paper and water colour. They are for kids, comic book since they look a little kiddish any kid will love to keep it between their comic book pages. The creative idea was making book marks in the shape of objects like bat, feather etc. It looks pretty cute idea isn’t it ? I personally kept all these bookmarks. Here we go a round up on his creativity
Hello Buddies 🙂 Sunday post is published today due to technical problems One more cute earring ready for this weeks Jewelry of the week. Its a famous combination pink and blue. I used quilling papers and pearl beads and lesser jewelry making tools.
- Quilling paper(5mm)
- Ear hooks
- Jump rings
- White half pearls (tiny rhine stone size)
- Small white pearls
- Nose Plier
- Take a half length(10cm) blue paper and similarly roll it as a tight circle
- Take a pink quilling paper and roll it over a thick pen like marker. You will get a ring shape.Remove it from the pen
- I pressed it slightly on one side it turned into a tea drop shape
- Stick the blue circle in bottom of the pink tea drop (on the other side of the pinched edge).
- Stick the small half pearl at the centre of the blue circle
- Insert a jump ring on the pinched edge of the pink tea drop. Also add an ear hook in the Jump ring.
- Close the Jump ring and Earring is almost ready
- Add a hanging small white pearl to the jump ring inside the tea drop shape
- Apply varnish on the earring with a small paint brush. This is to make your earring resistant to water.
- Thats it pretty paper jewelry ready 🙂
- Make your own jewelry and adore yourself 🙂Do you like these stuff ? Then Follow my blog to see more of these . You can find the follow button on the right side top corner of the page, take a moment to confirm subscription by checking the confirmation e-mail in your subscribed mail-ID. Also if you are in Facebook be kind to like my page here and support me
Hello Buddies 🙂
Its valentine season ! Love is in the air. People are busy making creative gifts for their loved ones. I have also made a delicate and beautiful gift using quilling technique. A Photo frame in the heart shape with floral embellishments made using quilling techniques. I wanted to share it with you.It was easy and fun to make and the nice part was the quilling embellishments I made. It completely changed the look of the frame
Supplies Required :
- Handmade Paper
- Quilling paper (White, Green and Red)
- Quilling needle
- White Glue
- Rhine stones
- OHP Sheet
- Craft Knife
My Method :
- Take two A4 size cardboard actually I used an old notebooks binding cover since it was thicker than the ordinary cardboard
- Draw a heart shape in the middle of one cardboard and cut it out
- Now this is the basic for our frame
- Take handmade paper and cover the heart cut out cardboard with it
- While sticking the handmade sheet on the top cardboard leave a little extra on all four sides to fold it and stick behind the second cardboard
- I loved this peacock blue colour of the handmade paper I used
- The inside of the heart shape was like this after sticking the handmade paper on the first cardboard
- This forms the top of the frame
- Stick an OHP sheet behind the first cardboard
- The photo has to be stuck on the second cardboard on appropriate position right below the heart cutout in the first cardboard. You can align it with the first cardboard to place it in proper position
- After placing the photo keep the second card board behind the first and stick the excess handmade sheet by folding on all four sides
- Now cut out another piece of handmade paper to cover the back side of the frame in exact size of the frame and stick it
- The frame part is over the frame is ready now.
- Next is the embellishments part
- I made three flowers with quilling technique and stuck Rhine stones on the middle of them
- I used three techniques for making the flowers tight circle, eye, leaves
- These embellishments were stuck around the heart shape and now the frame has become awesome ! 🙂
- I love the way it turned out !
- Try making frames of your favourite shapes in the same way and do share with me how did you like these
Do you like these stuff ? Then Follow my blog to see more of these . You can find the follow button on the right side top corner of the page, take a moment to confirm subscription by checking the confirmation e-mail in your subscribed mail-ID. Also if you are in Facebook be kind to like my page here and support me