Hello Buddies 🙂
How are you doing its been a loooooooong time I have posted something here. Sorry for leaving my space unattended and keeping you all waiting. I have been held up with some exams and couldn’t post anything here. I almost forgot “Happy Ramzan” to all my Muslim buddies 🙂 Wishes and Apologies done now shall we move on to what I have in store for you. I wasn’t posting anything lately but I have been making few crafts now and then to keep me sane ;). So this week lets start with a lighter and easier post.
In school every child might have used a colour pencil. It might have been our fancy to colour every colouring page given by our craft teacher. We get fascinated by the crayons and colour pencils when we were young. As we grew up we moved to better colouring means like paint water colour and many more. We have left behind the colour pencils and thought they were for kids and we think we have out grown it.
Its never a sin to go back to your childhood and relive those happiness. It makes us feeling good. Same way I thought of doing a colour pencil drawing in memory of my childhood colouring books. But this time the colouring was a bit matured :). Its not a bad idea anyway It turned out to be a pretty nice drawing. Let me show you how I made one !
Supplies Required :
- Card Stock
- Colour Pencil
- Ordinary drawing pencil
My Method :
- Since we are grown up now we will draw our own drawing instead of the colouring books
- So the first step is to trace the design in a simple pencil outline drawing
- Once the design is complete slightly rub it with eraser It should be seen but not so prominent
- Now start colouring with the colour pencils
- I used only two colours. SInce mine is a floral design, Green for leaves and Pink for the flowers thats it I meant it to be simple
- First Green outline to the stem and leaves draw with little pressure
- Then colour the insides of the outline without pressure ever so lightly
- Next is the flower I drew the outlines darker and made few places opaque with thick colour
- Then the left out part inside the flower was coloured pink but lighter like we did in the leaves
- We are almost done.Now I made it a little darker here and there few finishing touches and I am amazed by my pretty drawing myself.
- Really a good drawing with such simple tools
- Go grab your set of colour pencils and make your pencil drawings in colour 🙂
- Have fun and do share your beautiful drawings
Happy drawing 🙂